The North Church is excited to welcome you and your family back to our live Saturday afternoon worship service at 12 pm EST. Families are encouraged to attend the live worship experience together. We are committed to continue offering quality online worship experiences for those who are unable or do not wish to attend in-person and we will continue to offer the worship experience on our current Facebook and YouTube pages.
Online registration will open Sunday from 8:00 AM to Friday at 4:00 PM PRIOR to the Saturday service. Our space is limited – so register early.
Please review the following required safety guidelines prior to registering for an in-person worship service. In order to ensure that all gatherings will be safe for those attending, we ask everyone, out of love for others, to agree to these standards:
1. Wearing a mask is required for attendees during the entire worship service and for volunteers while serving.
2. Practice good hygiene by washing your hands and using hand sanitizer.
3. Practice physical distancing, sitting and standing six feet from others, sitting only with your family members and allowing for space between families.
4. Respect the physical boundaries of others and refrain from handshaking, hugs and other touching at this time
With that in mind, we advise you to continue to attend worship virtually in the following instances:
- You meet any criteria that place you at higher risk for severe illness as published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC);
- You do not feel well, or you have flu-like symptoms;
- You have had close contact with a person who has COVID-19 symptoms or with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 but is asymptomatic;
Come prepared to worship but also with a patient mindset as we all adjust to the required safety measures.
Feel free to contact us should you have any questions.